AMA request: Anyone who's bought/sold Tether directly from Tether since late April.

With all the China drama I feel like this issue has fallen off the radar a bit, but it occured to me today that I've not actually seen any reports by people who said they'd bought Tether directly. There's statements from Tether/Bitfinex employees who say that they are processing wires for some corporate clients, as well as comments like this one claiming that they have more money coming in every day than going out, but I've tried and failed to find any recent examples of users who say they've either bought or sold Tether directly to/from Tether (as opposed to on Kraken etc).

Given that $120 million in new Tethers were issued in less than two weeks recently, I'm surprised that I couldn't locate any confirmation of anyone actually buying USDT from the issuer.

Is anyone here aware of any users here or elsewhere (I've searched reddit and on bitcointalk) who have bought Tether directly recently?



Submitted September 21, 2017 at 01:40AM by SpeedflyChris http://ift.tt/2xixWhN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law