I'm sending informative letters to atleast 100 shops and bars in my area about Bitcoin.

So I was going to the pub the other day and was talking about Bitcoin (once again) to my friends, who still do not own any of the cryptocurrencies. I was jokingly asking the bartender if I could pay my beers with Bitcoin. He answered me that he would take 1 BTC for my order (3 beers) and I replied back “Any idea how much 1 BTC is worth right now?” He said: “Yeah about 1000 EUR or something?”. At that time it was worth 4000 EUR.

So I explained him how and why it is getting so much attention, why it is at 4000 EUR and not 1000 EUR anymore, why it's so easy to use and he was really impressed and interested. I feel like this conversation gave me a boost to promote cryptocurrencies in general to other people.

So I’ll be sending a letter to all the local bars, restaurants, coffee shops, barbers, candy shops, butchers and bakeries etc to let them know about Bitcoin. What it is, what it is going to be in the future, how you can get it and how to spend it, etc...

Any suggestions I should add to my letters? Should I just promote Bitcoin or other crypto’s as well?



Submitted September 19, 2017 at 04:17PM by wittaz http://ift.tt/2xNXC96

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law