Changelly lost my $36k usd , and their support hasn't said a word.

transaction on blockchain was worth $36k when I made it, and now is already down to $30k. Their facebook and twitter is rife others who haven't received any help or even acknowledgement.

It is transaction number #91c740f6b9c4. The only update I've gotten is the transaction on my account reads sorry we did not receive this money. Which is total bullshit, I sent it to the address they provided.

I've posted on facebook, messaged them on twitter, send them multiple emails, filed tickets in their support. Nothing so far.

Update

Changelly contacted me here, in this thread, and asked for the refund address. (I had already given it to them, but I sent it again, and am waiting for a refund for my 25 BCH which is now worth about $20k usd less then when I sent it to them.)



Submitted November 17, 2017 at 01:54AM by imbandit http://ift.tt/2z8knph

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law