Finally bought in today

I have been eyeballing BitCoin for a year or so and seeing how it's only going up in price, I decided to buy 20 bucks worth. Decided I'm going to buy a little each payday. Feels good.

Update:

Thanks to everyone who was supportive and offered advice. I can see there are some uber critical folks here but the bottom line is that I simply wasn't ready to buy in before now and better late than never. I'm not looking at this as a get rich quick scheme but rather a long term investment and at very least a means of putting money back for a rainy day. Again, thanks to everyone offering supportive comments!



Submitted November 24, 2017 at 09:51PM by _justanaveragejoe http://ift.tt/2zjefq3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law