I got married in November 2016. Marriage expenses in India are off the charts. I had some bitcoins, and the obvious thing was to sell the bitcoins to get cash.

But I didn't. I took a loan of $1500 from friends.

And the $1500 that remained invested in bitcoin is today worth $18000.

I just remember how desperate I was to keep my bitcoin. How much I tried to not sell them. And the result is pretty good, as of now.

Who knows what happens in future to bitcoin price. But I am not going to give up Bitcoin. Its a hedge against inflation, if nothing else.

Edit update: my marriage actually broke down. But shit happens.



Submitted November 23, 2017 at 03:31PM by hwthrowaway92 http://ift.tt/2zvwdKp

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law