GDAX has now kept over $10,000 worth of my BTC hostage from me for a MONTH.

Reddit please upvote for visibility. The BTC that I deposited into GDAX on 11/30 has still yet to be credited to my account (tx has over 4000 confirmations). This is after having no issues with gdax for years.

After calling, emailing, and receiving only template responses at best from Coinbase, I’m at a loss for what to do.

If you’re considering trading, please for your own sake check out alternatives. I’m not saying Coinbase is a fraud, I’m just saying they’re spread too thin in case you actually do need to get in touch with their staff. I’ve personally moved all btc to fiat and fiat to btc to Gemini.

edit: case ID 2652513 relevant blockcypher of btc tx



Submitted December 30, 2017 at 09:34AM by doebro http://ift.tt/2lpMeHI

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law