Listen to Andreas

After discovering Andreas Antonopoulos' youtube channel a couple of months ago, I felt I couldn't get enough. His videos are amazing; his ability to break down the topic of Bitcoin both from a technical aspect and it's potential for the future of the planet is excellent, and I'm sure many will agree he is one of the best speakers on Bitcoin there is.

While I could listen to him all day, I can't be spending that much time watching Youtube. Given that Andreas has been kind enough to publish his content under a Creative Commons license, and that nearly all of his talks don't require viewing a screen, I decided to set up a process to extract the audio from his videos to mp3 format so that I can listen as I go about my mundane day-to-day.

Having found this to be an awesome way to learn, I thought I might post some of these to the cloud in case anyone else out there finds them useful.

Check it out at https://www.mixcloud.com/listentoandreas/



Submitted January 20, 2018 at 05:02AM by listentoandreas http://ift.tt/2rmdBc3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law