The most annoying thing about this recent correction

Fucking people giving me the whole I told you so thing.... excuse the rant:

I made the mistake of telling a close friend of mine that I got in bitcoin early and now the whole office knows and all these little shits are like... you have bitcoin?!? “Awe man, I’m sorry, tough break”. Or “dude you have to sell it all right now that bubble has busted”.

For the record, I sold enough to make some off of my initial investment, I’m beyond fine... it’s just annoying how now everyone’s a expert now when they had no idea what the fuck a bitcoin was 6 months ago.

Thanks for reading my rant, is anyone else going through this?



Submitted January 26, 2018 at 01:29AM by Ignasty64 http://ift.tt/2rKSu3p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law