Getting kids into crypto.

12 year old nephew came over with his mom and sister today. His birthday is coming quick, so I told him to have his mom buy him some bitcoin to hodl for him. He became very inquisitive and started asking me all kinds of questions. We talked about a maximum of 21 m coins, breaking them down into smaller sizes, and future projections.

He put the hard sell on his mom to get him100$ but she blew it off. Can’t lie I was hoping she’d fold and buy off of conbase to get me a referral bonus.

A few minutes later my wife gave the kid 20$ for his birthday. He came to me and asked if he could buy some bitcoin. I locked him in at 10,393.95 with .001924 btc. Kid downloaded Blockfolio and started tracking. I was rolling watching him rage at mom that he could of 5xed his gains.

I told him that this is locked up until he is 18, but if he gets dumb and wants to cash it out at any point, I’ll gladly give his mom the money and keep Hodling it my own self.

We are now bitcoin bros.

Just was a cute interaction. Hope he makes it and so do we!



Submitted February 17, 2018 at 01:12PM by AxeManJack http://ift.tt/2BAJvVL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law