I'm a 45 year old with arthritis and I built an anonymous futures exchange (Gold, Crude Oil, Sports, etc.) in C#; All trades settle in Bitcoin; Site is very rough, needs some QA / testing

The site: https://www.bitfutures.co

TLDR: I work in the futures industry and thought it might be fun to build a simple, anonymous futures exchange that uses Bitcoin as a settlement mechanism instead of fiat. My ultimate goal is to discover some talented futures traders to whom my company (a financial firm in hedge fund space) can allocate trading capital.

For now I'm just looking for 2 or 3 guys to buy (or short) a couple of different futures contracts on my site and let me know how things work for you. Shoot me an email and let me know you're participating. I'll try to provide a bid/ask in your market of interest so you can execute a market order or alternatively, try placing a limit order and I'll trade with you.

-- ENHANCEMENTS FROM RECENT FEEDBACK --

  • SegWit support (bech32 addresses only; no P2SH support just yet);

  • New binary futures contracts (e.g. 'prediction markets') which settle at 0.00 or 100.00 based on the outcome of NHL hockey games and MMA fights. See the /markets page for a complete list of markets.

-- WARNINGS --

  • I designed this site on my own so needless to say it doesn't have the level of polish that one might expect from a professional dev team. I acknowledge that it has a bit of an 'amateur' vibe right now and is still a work in progress.

  • Do NOT deposit more than $100.00 (apprx .01) worth of BTC for this trial.

  • Deposits will be visible in your ledger after two confirmations or approximately twenty minutes.

  • When withdrawing your funds, a transaction fee rate will be recommended to you. You can use that rate or choose a custom rate. If you enter a custom fee rate lower than 10 sat/byte, your transaction may remain unconfirmed for an inordinate amount of time. Please see https://bitcoinfees.earn.com/ for fee rate recommendations.

  • Bitcoin is the only crypto supported. Please don't send BCash.

-- CONTACT INFO --

site: https://www.bitfutures.co

Gale Boetticher email: Gale.Boetticher@BitFutures.io BitMessage: BM-2cXAXMG5KGBxt1pJUFPAEJq5cuFdwi53Pi

EDIT: Got rid of the confusing ".io" TLD for the site's domain name; now ".co";



Submitted February 21, 2018 at 11:27PM by gale_boetticher_9 http://ift.tt/2EI8AR7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law