My Bank Is Has Blocked My Ability To Purchase ANY forms of Cryptocurrency. They Won’t Even Allow Me To “Allow” The Purchases.

EDIT: The bank is Hancock Whitney.

A month ago, I was able to make a purchase on Coinbase with no problem. Now, I am getting emails saying my order has been declined by my bank. My bank is blocking any and all cryptocurrency purchases because of the “high risk of stolen information and identity theft.

I called, and asked if I can still manually allow the purchase. They said they are not allowing it, regardless of my approval.

What should I do? Is that even legal? Are banks allowed to “decide” what legal things I can and cannot buy???



Submitted February 10, 2018 at 09:47PM by Bbilbo1 http://ift.tt/2EjhWyo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law