8 months is how long it took for me not to obsess about the bitcoin price anymore.

I got into bitcoin last August and I have to admit I went through a little period of anxiety and obsession constantly checking the price and worrying about selling at highs and buying at lows like any good bitcoiner does.

But recently, I naturally found myself not caring much anymore (even during this recent correction). I check occasionally but I've reached a point where I'm just kind of a lazy hodler. It may not be best for my portfolio, but it's good for my mind and body.

If you're kind of new and feel a little unhealthy keeping up with this stuff, in about eight months you'll start chilling out.



Submitted March 19, 2018 at 09:52PM by 7RedBlack http://ift.tt/2G88aUc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law