I am a taxi driver in Dublin, Ireland. I always offer my customers their change in Bitcoin.

Lately whenever a conversation develops with my customers, I steer the conversation towards Bitcoin. While most are interested and intrigued, none have yet been into crypto. If they show enough interest, I help them download a wallet and give them their change in Bitcoin . This St Patrick's weekend, with the city full of visitors, I introduced 23 people to crypto. Hopefully they will go back to their home countries and spread the word. In the last 12 months, I have introduced over 500 people. This is how I want to see Bitcoin grow, as a peer to peer method of value transfer, not as a speculative asset.



Submitted March 19, 2018 at 06:51PM by MasonicCoiner http://ift.tt/2IzMleE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law