Started using Bisq decentralized exchange. Great experience.

I started using Bisq decentralized exchange and I have had a great experience. I used to use Coinbase when I first started buying crypto, but the outrageous amount of time it took to transfer USD from my bank to Coinbase/GDAX forced me to find an alternative (not to mention Coinbase data being plundered by the IRS).

I had one problem with Bisq, and it was my first trade. For some reason there was an error and an arbitrator had to come in and help. The issue lasted a few days but in the end the seller got their BTC back (and I never lost my cash). It was a pretty smooth process, and even though it was a problem, the way it was handled gave me confidence in the application/technology.

All of my other trades have gone smooth and I have security knowing my personal dealings can stay private and away from plunder.

Currently there have been between 5-20 trade offers at any given time, which is way up from what it was just a month ago but is still low. This limits my trading abilities, but with more regulation attempts will come more users :)

EDIT: 5-20 USD/BTC trade offers, and many more with other national currencies and/or altcoins.

I definitely recommend any readers to try using Bisq!



Submitted March 11, 2018 at 09:14AM by Atomizer1 http://ift.tt/2FrPjnv

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law