55POUNDS FEE FOR A 1000POUNDS TRANSACTION WITH PAYPAL ..... and you all say BTC is expensive?

I had to give Paypal 55Pounds for them to transfer 1000Pounds for me. If i wanted to transfer 1K in BTC What would it cost me? A couple pounds and you all call it expensive.

I dont think most of you know about the fee's Banks and services like paypal really take.

Anyways just wanted to post it to show the positives again in the Bitcoin Network, even during November/December during the highest Fee's for BTC, it was still cheaper then Banks and Services like Paypal - AND ITS MUCH QUICKER AND A LOT MORE PRIVATE -

Please tell me there is no future for a truly scaled BTC and i will slap you lol.



Submitted June 10, 2018 at 01:16AM by SadisticCrypto https://ift.tt/2Hzel0g

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law