A friendly reality check

I'm a relative newbie that got in just before the Thanksgiving bull run of 2017. I love Bitcoin. It has completely changed my life for the better. But...

I work retail. I process payments for our customers on a daily basis. Our particular store uses chip readers for credit/debit cards and it gives lots of people issues. They put their cards in backwards or upside down. They select the wrong payment information or enter their PIN incorrectly. They pull their card out before the payment has been processed. EVERY DAY.

My point is that we have a long way to go before Bitcoin can become widely adopted, maybe even decades. Lengthen your time horizon. Stop checking the price on a daily basis.

I believe in the tech. I'll continue to be an advocate for Bitcoin, but it's going to take time. Patience is a virtue after all :)

Hodlgang Hodlgang Hodlgang



Submitted June 18, 2018 at 12:26AM by seads117 https://ift.tt/2MwUqCV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law