Bitfinex has frozen my account with more than 500 BTC

Hello, I am a user of Bitflinex. I had a terrible situation - my account was blocked nearly 5 months ago.

I wanted to take advantage of services of the exchange but I failed to withdraw my funds.

I received the following letter on my e-mail: Your account activity has triggered a number of automated risk flags in our platform. This in itself is not a big problem, however when this happens we wish the user to provide some information in order to understand the user's account history and objectives...

The support of the exchange wrote it was just a simple verification of identity. But the problem has taken more than 5 months already and I can’t stand it and wait anymore. Every time the support of the exchange demanded new proofs and varifications. Though, they could make one list with all the requirements at once. They did it on purpose to play for time and not to get my account unblocked. After 3 months of long intercourse correspondence I fulfilled all the requirements for verification of my identity, KYC verification and the origin of my money. But my account is still blocked, the last message from Bitflinex support I received 2 months ago. Since then there has been no more reply.

I am so angry and troubled with the situation. I hope the publicity will help to solve the problem.



Submitted June 09, 2018 at 03:06AM by baddif https://ift.tt/2M9iX0F

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law