Do not trust poloniex exchange, Stole my money and are ignoring me now

Poloniex Exchange recently decided after 2+ years of doing business with them to require more information for my account, That is fine they have every right to ask for whatever they need ect. But don't ignore me and steal my funds.

My account has been trading with them, small amounts, with a balance of 880$ USD for quite a while and never had a single issue and now all of a sudden my account is frozen out of the blue and I lost a bunch of trades that were set to auto buy back when the price dipped and they made sure to freeze my account at this point during a coin free fall before the buy back in what I can only imagine was there attempt to try to do the most damage to my trading account in hopes this would encourage me to jump on board and give them everything they wanted, but that will not be happening.

I received no messages or emails from Poloniex support prior to this happening. I have all there email domains white listed in my email, and I had not logged into the actual website for a while since all my trades were mostly on auto pilot setup using API keys through my trading software ect.

This type of customer relations is not only unheard of for any exchange I have used in the last 8 Years, but literally the same customer service I got from Mt.Gox right before they went under, so I felt the need to share. If they want to demand information and freeze my account this is fine but do not try to steal my funds when I ask to have my account closed. After these recent events and tactics witnessed I no longer trust them and will not be continuing with there exchange as a trading option, and I'm not sure how they think anyone would after being treated like this.

After deciding they were not professional enough to continue using and since I'm verified on Bitstamp, Bitfinex and a couple others already, who have never treated me this way, I informed them I would be closing my account instead and transferring my funds out asap. They acted like everything was fine and then locked me out of my already frozen account and have not responded to my support requests for over a month now. Yet they respond instantly to any other support requests and are clearly ignoring me now that I do not want to continue using there exchange.

This type of customer service and support for an account that is over 2 years old with them is appalling. I'm just glad I recently transferred the bulk of my account balances out prior to this happening.

I would highly recommend if you use Poloniex.com to be very weary of them as they do not care how long you have been with them when the time comes you decide to move on they will likely try to rob you also.

I have already taken other legal steps at this point in time, and am posting this for the purpose of making sure other have a fare warning of my experience. I will attach my support ticket conversation that has been a single reply from support and now 30+ Days of being ignored, without even an update to say there still working on it or if my case was passed to appropriate department as they claimed.

Steer clear of these guys and be careful!!

https://i.redd.it/v9innhlbg2611.png



Submitted June 25, 2018 at 08:22AM by Theguy3993 https://ift.tt/2MmXDDQ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law