I don't save my money on bank account anymore - who else like me?

I heared about Bitcoin when the price is about $200 - but at that time, I searched about it, and completely ignored it. It wasn't interesting for me at that time. As I am growing older and learning more about econimics as my hobby, my view has been changed.

So I revisited Bitcoin not that long ago - and then I figured out this is 'the sh1t'. This is the next big thing. I researched all cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies for couple monthes - I barely slept and ate while I was researching. Bitcoin blew my mind it's because it IS perfect technologically and economically. After that, I decided not to put my money on the bank. Saving money on the bank account doesn't really make sense. And also, I pulled out all my money from the stock market. I told this my parents, and they called me I am crazy haha (I haven't told this to all my friends though, and I think I won't).

And for me, I don't really care about today's Bitcoin price. If the price goes up, it's good because I hold bitcoins. If the price goes down, it's good because I can buy more with the cheap price.

Plus, I decided not to tell this story to my friends - I am thinking about the future, and it can be very dangerous for me if I told to someone that I own single bitcoin.

This is just short story of my life.



Submitted June 05, 2018 at 10:50PM by singularityissonear https://ift.tt/2JmZRSY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law