Dave Bitcoin from walletrecoveryservices did it again!

So, back in 2013 I managed to get my 2.44 BTC stuck in a wallet, because I over-complicated my password (24 characters long with some "trick" in it, which I couldn't remember anymore).

I wrote to Dave from walletrecoveryservices, told him what I remembered of the password and he tried ~875k variations from it, unfortunately with no luck.

Over the years, as the price of BTC continued to increase, I've tried multiple times to try to remember the password and got frustrated time and time again; so eventually I gave up on the hope of recovering the lost 2.44 Bitcoins.

This until last week, when Dave wrote to me after almost 5 years!!

He managed to crack the password based upon my initial PW and provided me the solution.

I couldn't have been more happy, as I lost almost all hope of recovering them.

Now after so much time, at last, my BTCs returned home :)

I can only recommend Dave to the whole community, if you ever need help recovering your passphrase and remember part of it.

He is definitely the best guy!

Thank you Dave!!

https://i.redd.it/sex11k5kn9a11.jpg



Submitted July 16, 2018 at 12:58PM by cristimi https://ift.tt/2uzdAzL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law