Seriously. IF I had an accurate-enough technique to predict short term BTC price movements...

...the LAST thing I'd be doing is posting it here. No. I'd be USING IT, and keeping my big mouth shut. And then, after a while, I'd be out spending like crazy.

Remember this whenever somebody posts any kind of technical analysis or link to their prediction/what-to-do-next software/robot/formula/chart... If it really worked, this is one of the last places they'd be spending their time.

Instead of trying to figure out how to time the market, you're better off spending that time and effort generating more income and/or cutting your expenses so you can afford to buy-and-hold more BTC long-term. You'll also avoid a lot of transaction fees, which add up in the long run.



Submitted July 10, 2018 at 04:35AM by DelfinGuy https://ift.tt/2KTIi0x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law