I explained bitcoin to a smart kid and he asked me some difficult questions

I was recently explaining bitcoin and blockchain to a kid - he’s a smart one and he asked me:

  1. Who is creating the mathematical tasks for the miner computers to solve?

  2. If they get more and more complex and difficult to solve, how are they being created in the first place? Are they already implemented in the code?

  3. If it’s possible to upgrade the bitcoin protocol to improve it, is it not also possible then to change the rules? For example to remove the limit that there will only be ever 21million mines bitcoins?

I couldn’t answer these questions- anyone?



Submitted August 25, 2018 at 12:25PM by seolein https://ift.tt/2P62tHk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law