I just tried the Bisq exchange...

...and holy cow, does it work beautifully.

I just made my first trade without any problems whatsoever. The setup was very fast due to the fact that there is no KYC bullshit or anything like that. I just created an account with my banking information and bam, made my first decentralized BTC exchange. It runs stable and the UI seems to be bug free, which stands in stark contrast to the piece of cabbage that is the kraken.com website (their support is amazing though I must say).

And even though there are not so many active offers there at a time (today was great actually, since it was Bisq September Market Kick-Start Day), I'm not worried at all that this is in fact the future of trading crypto. Try it if you haven't!

My appreciation goes out to all contributors. Well done everybody. Smashed the dono <3



Submitted September 21, 2018 at 12:23AM by psychism https://ift.tt/2OGHcnN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law