Is anyone else astonished at the huge differences between people's life that money dictates?

Ever since crypto gave me financial freedom I'm more and more astounded by how different people's lives are because of money.

If I place a lucky trade I can profit enough to sustain my living for the next several months. I'm free to travel, experience and develop myself as I wish.

But what I see on my third world travels is taxi drivers who spend all day every day in the car, haggling with me over an extra 2 euros, waiters at restaurants grateful for my "generous" 1 euro tips, and basically people enslaved everywhere to their day jobs.

How is it that people still need to work just to ensure their basic survival, with all the technology we have? And what do the enormous corporations spend millions on developing? VR headsets?

It's just insane to see how hugely different people's lives are.



Submitted September 29, 2018 at 01:10PM by eff-snarf https://ift.tt/2zFe62X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law