My time horizon is forty years. Your mileage may vary.

I am not in this for a quick buck. I didn’t sell when the price was over $10,000 and I’m not selling now. Or ever.

Bitcoin is the only self sovereign money in the world and for me it is to be acquired and spent, but never ever sold for fiat.

Why? Bitcoin has fundamental value and fiat does not. Bitcoin has scarcity which fiat does not. Bitcoin is permission-less and, unfortunately, fiat no longer is. Bitcoin is still new and the world is still discovering its value. The world is also rapidly discovering the lack of value in fiat.

As bitcoin matures, as it survives every attack thrown at it, as more people discover it, bitcoin slowly causes a revolution towards sound money that is transmitable over the internet. It is one of a kind. (Note that all other altcoins are not sound money.)

Although I could cash out and have enough fiat to last me for several years, my purchase of bitcoin was never to do that and I will not change the hypothesis behind why I originally bought bitcoin.

What’s your time horizon?



Submitted September 11, 2018 at 10:58PM by logical https://ift.tt/2QmlkyY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law