Poloniex support team is awful!

I have been a legacy user with 2000$ withdrawal limit... Afterall Poloniex froze my account without a chance to withdraw... I want to notice I made my intentions clear before deadline (Circle issue)...

Poloniex ignored their promises, their official statements, their art.17 of User Agreement.. And now they are ignoring me as their customer... So awfully inequitable situation it is...

Dear users, good ones, help me please to spread the word...

https://i.redd.it/ovbgsm77cno11.jpg

https://i.redd.it/btcshs77cno11.jpg

https://i.redd.it/pkw84c87cno11.jpg

fddf

Hi Alice,

I want Poloniex managers to remember their official statement and give me time to get back my fund on legacy conditions. I made my intentions clear till deadline. I was going to transfer my money. But I had no possibility though. I couldn't trade, I couldn't transfer, I couldn't withdraw. Do Poloniex official statements mean nothing? Why should I seek for help on forums and blogs?

Kind regards

Евгений

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi, Dear!There would be possibility to withdraw my tockens if Poloniex kept its promises or that article 17 of User Agreement. The official statements were "The exact date for this deadline will be annonced in Q1 2018. You will be given advance notice before this requirement goes into effect" - I wasn't "Withdrawals will remain enabled at the daily withdrawal limits prior the deadline" - it wasn't. I made my intention to withdraw tockens clear before deadline and Poloniex just ignored me as its legacy customer.Please. There must be a way to get back what is rightfully mine.

Nice regards,

Евгений

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Gods be good, Alice. I've never was going to bother you again as was promised. But it's you who started to write me... And it was not your ticket either...

So be it. I understand your frustrations but please don't consider a ticket solved if it wasn't solved at all.

I have my issue in the same condition as half a year ago and two of my other tickets are not followed by your agents at all right now. This is the reason I have to (re)open tickets.

Now I want you to remember a little bit of the issue... 

You tell me about immediate verification, but you cannot (or don't want to) verify me with my ONLY government issued passport, which unfortunately in Cyrillic. And as I see it you couldn't stick to your timetable, you couldn't stick to your promises and you couldn't stick to your art. 17 of User Agreement but anyway you can stick to keeping my coins safe from me and you can perfectly stick to closing my tickets.

Tell me please how can I get back what is rightfully mine. It was Poloniex who could stick to nothing. Why it's me who have to pay for the mess Poloniex have done?

Nice regards,

Евгений

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I look forward to seeing your answer

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear, Alice!

I've been a legacy user.. Two weeks before deadline, despite all the promises Poloniex froze my account and let me do nothing to withdraw my funds. I had 2000$ withdrawal limit and official statement which anounced 2 weeks for withdrawal before deadline.

That poloniex froze my account two weeks before deadline is unwarrented and ignored the art. 17, therefore removing the access to the funds that are rightfully mine.

I hereby ask you to take this responsibilty and provide me the opportunity to withdraw under the original legacy conditions for a period of two weeks so that I had an equal treatment compared to the other customers.

Please help me to resolve this awfully inequitable situation

Forever Yours,

Евгений

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi, Dear.

Please stop to close my tickets and help me to solve this issue. There were no my fault Poloniex decided to take my funds.

Nice regards,

Евгений

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

P.S. And just closed without answer... As ever



Submitted September 27, 2018 at 02:00AM by Lambent333 https://ift.tt/2OROIMz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law