Watch the film Big Short...I am more than convinced the world needs Bitcoins

I just watched The Big Short, its about multiple group of people who saw the 2008 economy collapse and shorted their positions. After watching I am more than convinced that big financial instituions do not care about us. They neither cared about the people who shorted, and only 1 went to jail. Immigrants were blamed for the financial crisis. I can understand what led Satoshi to create Bitcoin.

We need bitcoins. period. We need a way to store our money in a decentralized value, without worrying whether it will fall or no. I think Bitcoin ETFs will be a bad idea. Traditional bankers will get into the ecosystem, and f*** it up. They always have, and always will do.

What do you think?



Submitted September 23, 2018 at 03:16PM by Ishan1121 https://ift.tt/2MUI6LB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law