And they ask why BTC... My bank got closed this week.

We all here these tales of how banks and govt screw you over, so here's mine. This week the bank that I hold my business account with has been closed, had their license suspended etc. Satabank if you wanna check that. This is a bank in the EU. They broke the rules, now I can't pay my suppliers, my salary, insurance or taxes as along with many other customers I have had all services cut off and there's no access to online banking. Those that turned up at the bank this week found locked doors and emails are being replied to with a standard template of how things are out of their hands blah blah. I run a 100% legal, incorporated and tax paying business within the EU and I, along with many more customers have had access to all cash and services cut off.

This is modern business is it? This is the way forward is it? This is how we encourage business development?

It's a disgrace.



Submitted October 23, 2018 at 01:34PM by boombitsyboom https://ift.tt/2yCwDMz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law