Benefit to Bitcoin hodlers during a stock market crash

"Stomach" is a phenomenal attribute for long-term investing.

A common fault in investing behavior is panic-selling during a market downturn, and failing to re-enter before reversion to upturn. It's been shown that staying the course and enduring all market conditions has been a winning investment mindset over the long-term. For many, this is easier said than done.

A small portion of my investments are in crypto. After enduring the volatility of the past two years, I find myself comparatively numb to fluctuations in the stock market. I am more confident I can psychologically handle a recession and come out ahead.



Submitted October 12, 2018 at 07:02PM by jcav258 https://ift.tt/2pQq3NF

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law