Bitcoin is helping in Venezuela in more than one way, Pasta for everyone! Thanks /r/Bitcoin

Hi my name is Victor, I'm from Venezuela and have been into Bitcoin and crypto in general for a while (Sorry english is not my mother language)

Since my first post in this sub, where I visited that a local Butcher shop was accepting Bitcoin and Crypto as payment, I received a couple donations to help me, since I didn't feel ok to take the money for me I recruited a couple of my abuelas, and mom and we gave away over 50 arepas. that was an emotional shocker for me. So I wanted to do more, so I quickly got in contact with a couple of people and they put in contact with Father Angel Araujo, he is currently doing (literally(?)) God's work here, contacted with him ask him what he needed and he told me, "We don't need money, we need food", so I quickly hopped into my contact list, called a couple friends and manage to get hold of a 12 pack of 1kg Pasta and since Pasta sucks to be eaten alone (?) I went and bought 10 jars of Sauce, I was trying to get some meat to make some bolognesa but there's a shortage of Meat in my town.

https://i.redd.it/02fxeop96tu11.jpg

https://i.redd.it/78rxz16g6tu11.jpg

Here's how everything went!

srry for the shitty quality and lack of photos of more photos and videos :(

Thanks Reddit! You did it once again!



Submitted October 28, 2018 at 04:04AM by ImViTo https://ift.tt/2PrRVGb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law