Remember to use DeBitpay if you need to buy via the deceptive payment processor Bitpay.

Today I used Bitpay to buy a TV from a retailer in my area and I use a Trezor and Samurai as my wallets therefore I'm unable to decode their payment and since they don't just show an address and sum I need to use this tool to extract that information.

https://alexk111.github.io/DeBitpay/

Bitpay in it's payment would've made me pay 6.956 sat/b but instead I paid 1.357 sat/b and it got confirmed 28 min or 2nd block since creation. Bitpay and it deceptive measures with fees is directly tied to rogers, jihans, fakesatoshis bshit.

I don't know why roger would say that 2 cents is too much and have a big say in a service that suggest you pay 5x that.

I also noticed that the address I was going to send the Satoshis to an address that already has been used and spent from... which has it downsides.



Submitted October 21, 2018 at 02:31PM by DGimberg https://ift.tt/2EDv5Hn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law