Hello. I'm 21, without IT or informatics studies and here is my contribution for Bitcoin

For almost 2 months I started to work from passion to a bitcoin website. First, it was supposed to be a blog with advices, but reading some project's instructions on github, I started to search for more info and start a new website with handy tools for Bitcoin :).

Because I have a job in an offline environment, I only worked 2-3 hours on evening. Without experience I used a lot of copy-paste, learned more about bitcoin and API management.

Now, I'm very glad with my project, https://bitcotools.com :) - a full bitcoin converter - fee recomandation - verify signed message - transaction broadcast - check multiple balances - qr code generator

I'm sure that I will not stop here and I will continue to add more features and graphics on this site, despite the fact that I do not have necessary knowledge.

Main idea is that everybody that have a passion for Bitcoin should start doing something to help this big revolution; like a blog post, an original widget, a presentation, a share...anything that can help ;). Somebody would appreciate your work.



Submitted November 06, 2018 at 03:52AM by AromaticEntry https://ift.tt/2SQYDEi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law