Times have been tough, how about some holiday cheer? Free Reddit gold for the community

Usually this time of the year I'd be dropping my apparel brand's discounts for cyber monday in the community but I can't imagine anyone is feeling like spending very much money right now!

So, how about instead, I do something for you? I purchased 40,000 Reddit coins and will be gifting them out to anyone that replies!

I hope you all have a nice holiday.

Edit: Switching from Reddit gold to silver to accommodate more. Reddit changed their gift system, it appears.

Edit2: I need to work for a while but will return. Feel free to gift each other.

Edit3: Bought more and have returned, huzzah! Giving away gold and silver.



Submitted November 26, 2018 at 08:36PM by diditmakesound https://ift.tt/2BxdD3E

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law