What happened the emphasis of spending bitcoin on this sub?

I've been in bitcoin since the beginning. I was watching when that dude bought the 10,000 btc pizza. I bought in at 16 cents, I bought in at $6000. I sold at $1300, I sold at $4000. Since then I've been largely inactive on this sub and in crypto in general.

I've made more than I've lost with BTC but the point was never about making money off an investment like a stock, it was about buying bitcoin so I could spend it. This sub used to get excited about more people USING bitcoin, now everyone's only concern is how much money they might lose. I think this sub has lost sight of what Bitcoin really is: a currency.



Submitted November 20, 2018 at 06:10PM by welding-_-guru https://ift.tt/2S27WQU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law