A year Ago Today I Sold my €260,000 Apartment to invest in Bitcoin...

Not looking for sympathy for me being a dumbass ,just wanted to share, I have not really told anyone about this... As of today my ''investment'' is worth roughly €6300, I moved back in with my parents as I had nowhere to live a few months ago, I do not have the courage to tell them this...

Took me most of my 20ies being frugal to save up that $. For clarification, I ''invested'' , read -gambled- most of that $ on other coins, not bitcoin as they looked more promising hence loosing more than the average person who only ''invested'' in bitcoin.



Submitted December 16, 2018 at 07:20PM by whop11 https://ift.tt/2A0vT4t

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law