CAUTION: DO NOT leave ANY balance in your localbitcoins wallet ever!!!

I had a bad habit of leaving a very large balance in my localbitcoins wallet and I paying the price for it now.

7 days ago a seller made a false claim that I reversed one of my transactions from several weeks earlier. The seller sent erroneous documents to support that had nothing to do with my transaction. Different date, different amounts, even a different bank location from where I made my deposit.

To make a long story shot I sorted the situation out with the bank, sent indisputable bank evidence to the chat and support on the AM of December 14th. Since then support has only responded one time (3 days and 20 hours ago) telling me thanks for the information and they'd be in touch.

I have also been in contact with Vera, the r/localbitcoins admin, and she assured me that she was in contact with support and "necessary measures have been taken" yet I still am being denied access to my funds and cannot receive a reply from support.

I don't know if they are insolvent and don't have the bitcoin to pay me or what is going on. I simply wanted to warn the community not to make the same mistake I made.

Will keep you all posted.

Best,

Dgrossman220



Submitted December 19, 2018 at 02:36AM by dgrossman220 https://ift.tt/2Sb0G5I

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law