Just bought 10 BTC and I'm very proud & confident about my investment 💪

I've been closely following crypto for about a year now. I waited so long for a good occasion to buy in, teaching myself about blockchain and cryptography. I invested 80% of my free time to read about the tech (online and from books), I've taught myself programming and worked my arse off to accumulate captial need for the push (I even took a sociology course to better understand how disinformation works). "Never invest in a business you cannot understand" - I was fascinated by crypto from the very first day I heard about it and today, after so much hard work, I can say not only I'm fascinated by blockchain but also understand how it works.

Today I bought 10 BTC as a long term investment and despite all the negativity and FUD I'm very confident it will pay off in the future. I've never been so excited in my life. Stay strong handed!



Submitted December 14, 2018 at 08:19PM by bromden https://ift.tt/2GhwUL4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law