The amount of personal info exchanges request nowadays is insane

When I first bought bitcoin ages ago, I'm pretty sure I didn't need to put in but some basic info, link it to a card, and I was on my way. Nowadays it feels like you need to hand over the rights to your first-born child to exchange currency into crypto.

Not that I'm trying to be super anonymous or anything, but it's certainly enough to make one think twice when these exchanges start asking for things like scans of your ID and/or your social.

Is the case across the board now? Or are there still exchanges/reasonable ways to obtain crypto without attaching your whole life story to it?



Submitted December 28, 2018 at 09:05AM by Tricky_Green http://bit.ly/2ThOOip

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law