The Square Cash App is Awesome! My experience buying bitcoin there vs. Coinbase

I wanted to talk about how incredible the Square Cash App is to buy Bitcoin. The major reason imo that it is much better than Coinbase is because they make it so easy to verify your identity and they take far less time to allow you to transfer Bitcoin off of their site.

Coinbase was never able to verify my identity even though I tried submitting pictures of my license on multiple occasions.

With the square app. I was verified within 24 hours and the software was far easier to use than the Coinbase system. All it asks you to do is line up the front of your license with the camera on your phone and it gives you an outline that automatically takes the picture when the software determines that it is centered perfectly. It then asks you to do the same thing for the back of your license. Finally, it asks you to take a picture of your face and it gives you an outline to do that as well but you can choose when you are centered correctly in the picture. Once that is done it tells you that it will tell you when it's ready. I messed up on the picture of my face initially so it asked me to try again. The second time they accepted my information and I was then able to withdraw to an exchange that I've been looking to add more to my holdings. That part was super easy as well. All I had to do was scan a qr code on the screen of my pc and it automatically knew the bitcoin address without me having to type it in and it initiated the transaction.

The software is great, the fees are extremely low to buy and sell. I actually made a 4 dollar profit that I was able to withdraw instantly using their instant withdraw feature for a fee of .06 cents.

I think Coinbase is in big trouble and probably Paypal as well.

I'm not shilling for them either and I own no stock in the company. I have no idea if their money sending service is good or not. But if you want to buy Bitcoin with as little hassle as possible I can't recommend this app enough.



Submitted December 29, 2018 at 01:41AM by themop1 http://bit.ly/2SkpjNc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law