$312,000 Kraken Account being Close - I'm being forced to Buy Bitcoin With the Cash Within 24 hours

(In case Kraken is paying attention, the ticket number is: 2057654)

I've had a Kraken account for over 3 years now. I have done millions in transactions and have withdrawn hundreds of thousands of dollars over the course of these 3 years without problem. I verified my account up all the tiers, and the bitcoin I received was from legitimate business dealings back in 2011-2012 when bitcoin was worth much much less.

So last week I went to withdraw $200k in cash. Kraken contacted me telling me I need to send them additional tax returns from my business, which I did as proof of funds. Of course since the money was earned 8 years ago, none of this would actually show a proof of funds. (also note I have withdrawn over $700,000 from kraken in the past)

Two days ago Kraken emailed me telling me that they are closing my account and can't say why. They then told me that I have to withdraw the 4 BTC I have in the account as well as the $290,000 I have in my account in cash, but that I first need to purchase bitcoin or other cryptos which I can then withdraw.

Kraken is basically forcing me to buy bitcoin or other cryptos with cash I had in my account since 2017. They are giving me 24 hours to do this.

Meanwhile I have no other crypto accounts elsewhere and I don;t want to risk the price of bitcoin dropping between now and whenever I figure out how to sell it elsewhere. Here's the latest email I got as proof:

Thank you for contacting Kraken.

Unfortunately, for security purposes, we cannot disclose the reason for this action. We apologize for this inconvenience. 

Please withdraw your current within the next 24 hours (from the time and date of this message). Additionally, we are requesting that the funds be converted to cryptocurrency and the balance withdrawn that way. 

After the 24 hours have passed, your account will be closed.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to respond to this message. Thank you.

Best Regards,WarrenKraken Client Engagement Team



Submitted January 29, 2019 at 07:26PM by Rob768 http://bit.ly/2DHjBQA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law