In 2019, I am STILL paying almost $15 to send $1000 internationally....why?

Am I doing something very wrong? Here is the exact situation: I am a dual citizen in the US and PH, and I have bank accounts in both countries. Whenever I want to send money from my US account to my PH account (and also changing USD to PHP), I end up losing about 1.5% of the money transferred either in fees or in poor exchange rate, depending on my method of transfer. I have used bitcoin, ethereum, transferwise, xoom, and several other methods, however, it always ends up I lose about the same amount (1.5% to 2%) of the transferred amount due to fees changing fiat to crypto/crypto to fiat, and/or USD to PHP, or whatever.

Is there a better way that I am missing? Is there any genius out there who can save me the money I pay in fees and show me how to get 100% or as close to 100% of my money without loss? Thanks.



Submitted January 23, 2019 at 06:05PM by Vn16 http://bit.ly/2AWM6Is

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law