Not investing IS actually investing in a failed enterprise.

It took me over 30 years of living to understand that saving my money on a bank account is not saving them at all. It’s investing them into failed enterprise known as fiat, which in form of inflation brings annual loss of around 5% at best.

I never bothered myself with investing because it takes extra time and effort until I realized that I had been already investing and investing badly, keeping all my money in a bank for over a decade. It’s hard to tell exactly how much I lost but it may even be half of my total savings as prices were taking a slow but significant rise through all these years.

Don’t make my mistake. Invest into anything that protects from inflation and diversify: never put everything into crypto or whatever it is.

$100 today may seem like the same $100 ten years later, but it never is.



Submitted January 22, 2019 at 05:25PM by zamraii http://bit.ly/2FHsDiD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law