Rapid rise in Bitcoin adoption among foreign students in Russian universities.

I just noticed an exciting trend among foreign students here in Russia. I recently carried out a little survey in one of Russia's leading universities in Saint Petersburg, Russia. And I found out 70% of the male foreign students whom I surveyed have very good knowledge of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Furthermore, 40% percent of them actually actively use bitcoin to receive money from their family and friends back home, then either spend the bitcoins in stores that accept bitcoin here in Saint Petersburg or turn them to fiat through peer to peer exchanges.

I don't know how significant this is but I think it's really good for bitcoin because the increase in adoption around the world is really healthy for bitcoin and crypto in general.



Submitted January 19, 2019 at 02:33AM by hyggeforsker http://bit.ly/2FzjJ75

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law