My boss asks me and other colleagues if we want to be paid in crypto as an experiment…

Yesterday my boss asked if we wanted to try a 6-month experiment and receive half of our salary in BTC. He actually promised that we'll get 15% more money if we do it. It sounds promising and I am leaning towards saying yes. We haven't agreed yet if it's gonna be some fixed amount of BTC monthly or 50+15% of my usd income in BTC equivalent though.

I'm quite new to crypto. I follow mainstream crypto news and think BTC is solid enough with more mass adoption yet to come, but I’ve never owned any coins. Our boss is a fan of the Lumi Wallet app and he suggested that we use the Lumi wallet to start and then maybe move to cold storage. I googled cold storage, it seems to be a great idea, but there's very little info about Lumi. My boss said he loves it because it looks nice, is safe enough, and supports BTC. I downloaded it and checked it out. Lumi really does look nice and seems pretty intuitive, no problems so far.

What do you think about this wallet? We are talking about half my salary, so I'd really like some feedback.
In my shoes, would you agree to the offer?



Submitted February 18, 2019 at 04:59PM by DrunkHighUnicorn http://bit.ly/2turBhO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law