I made a Bitcoin transaction editor as my final year project in Computer Science

The website is called Constellation and is intended to be an educational tool for Bitcoin. The website allows the user to create transaction, see the breakdown of every single step involved in calculation, and then push it on to the blockchain.

While supported, I don't recommend creating mainnet transactions.

The project was inspired by the various interactive educational websites that I personally used when learning about Bitcoin.

The website is entirely open source

For my final year thesis I have to gather survey responses as a part of evaluation. If anyone is willing to help the link is here. The survey only has about 10 multiple choice questions and intended to be taken after the tutorial.



Submitted March 23, 2019 at 09:39PM by 2796481951 https://ift.tt/2UcLcT3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law