Thank you to the person who saved my grandma from getting scammed of $2000

So a few days ago my grandma actually got saved by a person that knew about bitcoin.

She received a call from one of those CRA scammers and my grandma is innocent and gullible and wants everyone to be safe and by the book. This asshole on the phone kept scaring my grandma so she can pay. She didn't call us because she didn't want to worry us, but now she knows to always keep us informed and that we are here for each other.

Anyways, she was directed to some convenience store to use a bitcoin ATM of some sort. There was a man that was ordering something, but noticed my grandma being hesitant or confused. After his purchase, he approached my grandma and asked her about the paper she was holding. It was a paper my grandma wrote "CRA" and the location of the ATM. He asked her if she was making a payment to the "CRA". My grandma told me she was nervous and ignored him. So he just said, please don't do it because its a scam if you're making a bitcoin payment to the CRA. He pulled out $20 and gave it to her and said I will pay you not send bitcoins to these scammers, please do not do it and go to the police station and give them any information you possibly can about these scammers. She never took his $20, but she believed him. She mentioned how he said he knows a lot about bitcoin, so obviously there is my grandma asking him questions about it.

Who ever you are, thank you so much on behalf of me and my grandma. She needed that money and because of you, she still has it.



Submitted March 13, 2019 at 09:00AM by throwawaythxhelping https://ift.tt/2Hvvhs2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law