Claim an Island and Make Bitcoin the National Currency?

There is a small uninhabited island a bit off the shore of the town beach in long island where I have a house

I am thinking of venturing there and claiming it the Principality of Bitcoin. We could make the national currency Bitcoin. Start a micronation with land claims for bitcoin

I can make the trip via boat or kayak

Should I make the trek there and plant a bitcoin flag? Would Anyone Support the Principality of Bitcoin? Where Can I buy a Bitcoin Flag.

FYI the island is not marked on maps. That is how small it is

If we can figure out a way to get power we can also run web servers on it, uninterrupted and away from the reach of centralized powers since it would be in international waters



Submitted April 16, 2019 at 04:06AM by OGKebabEater http://bit.ly/2UlgRh1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law