Coinbase holding BTC Hostage for 5 months

I was very happy with coinbase for over a year, but in early December I was notified that my account would be closed, and they would not tell me why.

During closure, they allow you to "transfer out" the BTC in your account, but I had over 90% of my BTC transferred into my Coinbase Pro account. I am unable to access Coinbase Pro to transfer the funds back into the regular account.

I have over a dozen service tickets that have fizzled out, and customer service is literally just a shield from accountability of people with no access to do anything.

Any ideas on if there is anything I can do?



Submitted April 23, 2019 at 07:03PM by Gbelcik http://bit.ly/2vhJa5J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law