the curse of stacking sats and delaying gratification

I have been DCA'ing and HODLing for a couple years now (yes all the way up and all the way down during '17 and '18 no regrets) and I noticed I have changed...I have a really awesome normie job that pays well...but I still can't bring myself to get a better car (current car is 20 years old but still runs fine), better phone, or build a new gaming pc for the 4k era like I have wanted to for over a year now. Every time I look up cars or pc parts all I can think is...do I really need this? I could just stack sats. So that's what I do. I stack fucking sats and live like a hobo(not really) on a near 6fig salary. Instead of buying a new game, I try to learn python. Instead of going out drinking, I play with my LND node and try to learn stuff (usually because I break something), etc. Anyone else can relate?



Submitted April 24, 2019 at 10:08AM by bluethunder1985 http://bit.ly/2PpxvLD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law