Bitcoin Mining for Water Desalinization

Hello, everybody!

I'm currently working on using the waste heat from Bitcoin mining to desalinate water for potable use or irrigation. The goal is to increase the profit potential of mining by reducing waste.

This project is based upon some previous work I did harnessing mining waste heat to keep a tub hot and my apartment comfy during the winter. Here is an article on my project by Vice.

Going forward I plan on assembling a prototype, collecting some "dirty" water, and having pre- and post-process analysis done by a lab on the water samples to determine the viability of the project.

I'm looking for someone who might be interested in bankrolling my research. Currently I'm operating out of a small apartment with limited funding.

Thanks for reading!



Submitted May 29, 2019 at 10:35AM by gta3uzi http://bit.ly/2JJIkb9

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law